Keller Williams Silicon Valley Realty
Real Estate Career Session Registration Form
The Career Seminar is a free introductory course about real estate careers.
We will discuss the following topics:
* What does it take to be successful in real estate?
* The many ways to make money with your real estate license.
* What’s a typical day like?
* How does a real estate agent find buyers and sellers to work with?
* How do you get paid?
* How much money you can make?
* What company should I go to work for?
* What qualifications do I need to sell real estate?
* What’s the difference between a salesperson, broker, and an agent?
* Can I start part-time?
* Is there room for me?
* How to get licensed and all about the state testing process.
* What does all of this cost?
* How long does all of this take?
Select a Choice
Tue, Mar 31st, 6-7 pm PST, Real Estate Career Session, Keller Williams Realty San Jose - Silicon Valley, 2110 S. Bascom Ave., Campbell, 95008
Tue, Apr 14th, 6-7 pm PDT, Real Estate Career Session, Keller Williams Realty San Jose - Silicon Valley, 2110 S. Bascom Ave., Campbell, 95008
Do you have a real estate license?
Not yet, but I am in the process of getting one
How do you want to attend?
Do Not Fill This Out